Take your business on the go using Omantel’s new Mobile PBX, a service that lets you switch calls between local lines and external phone lines. With Mobile PBX, your employees can now take incoming calls to their fixed lines even when they are away from the office.
|Plan||Onetime Setup Fee OMR||Monthly Rent OMR|
How to Apply
New and Existing customers interested in applying to mobile PBX as a service should:
- Be a corporate mobile service subscriber with CPN
- Have a Corporate mobile plan : NAMA services
- Additional feature : Mobile CPN
1. Customers can apply through their Account managers, email or through Omantel business counters.
2. Customer should provide the following:
- A Request letter for mobile PBX on letter head (signed by authorized person and company stamp.
- A copy of Commercial Registration Certificate must be verified.
- A copy of Authorized signature must be verified.
3. Omantel will provide portal access to the customer to manage their mobile PBX.
NEW Customers (No Nama and No CPN service)
1. New Customers must sign a NAMA contract with CPN.
2. Customers can apply for this service through the following:
- A Request letter for mobile PBX on letter head (signed by authorized person and company stamp).
- A verified copy of Commercial Registration Certificate
- A verified copy of Authorized signature
3. Customer could apply through Account manager, business email and Omantel business counters.
4. Omantel will provide portal access to customers to manage their mobile PBX.
For more information call 1235 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Customer shall be a corporate mobile service subscriber with CPN
- All other mobile service related terms and conditions would apply.