The Ethernet service from Omantel provides you with the capability of connecting your sites into a single fast, secure and flexible network allowing you to extend your work network across various business divisions and share data across multiple, distinct, physically distributed locations.
|Service Type||Service Definitions|
|E-Line||Ethernet Private Line
Provides a point-to-point Ethernet virtual connection (EVC) between a pair of dedicated user–network interfaces (UNIs), with a high degree of transparency
|Ethernet Private Virtual Line
provides a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint connection between a pair of UNIs allows for service multiplexing, i.e., multiple EVCs or Ethernet services per UNI
|Service Type||Installation(OMR)||Monthly Recurring Charge(OMR)|
Ethernet Service Bandwidth
|Bandwidth||Installation(OMR)||Monthly Recurring Charge (OMR)|
How To Apply?
- Visit one of Omantel outlets
- Print and Fill out the Ethernet Application Form application form and send it to your account manager or submit it to your nearest Omantel Outlet.
- A signed and stamped guarantee letter from the establishment undertaking to settle all bills related to the service. (This should be on the official original company letterheads and NOT on a photocopy or a computer printout). Service requested should be stated clearly on the letter. Applications will be rejected in case of non-compliance.
- The original establishment's Commercial Registration Certificate should be submitted along with the application and a copy should be attached.
- The original establishment's Authorized Signatures is to be verified and a copy should be attached (printout).
- The original PRO's ID and Labour Card to be verified and a copy should be attached.
- A letter of authorization from the establishment to the PRO is to be attached. Company's seal is essential.
For more information about Ethernet, Call 1235 or email us at email@example.com