Omantel’s Email Broadcast is a valuable business tool for delivering advertisements, instructions and announcements, provided to Omantel.net.om users.
|Monthly tariff (OMR)||75|
How to apply?
To apply for the service please submit a digital version (CD, USB, etc.) of the HTML file to one of our Omantel Business Counters along with the service fee of 75 OMR.
- The file should be in HTML format.
- Images and animation should be hosted on a separate web server.
- Size of the HTML file should not exceed100KB.
- The CD/Media should contain the following:
- HTML Format files.
- Text file with ‘From’ and ‘Subject ‘should be clearly mentioned.
Terms & Conditions
- The purpose of advertisement is to inform public on sales, promote new businesses, exhibitions, events and opportunities relevant to the company.
- Email Broadcast should not be used as a public forum or discussion tool. They may not be used to air complaints or criticisms, raise issues or review practices, or make any sort of attack on a person or idea. They should only be used as a tool to communication to a wide audience about activities, events and opportunities.
- If for any reason Omantel fails to deliver the email broadcast on time, Omantel shall transmit the first broadcast and give one free broadcast at any time within 2 months from the first Email Broadcast.
- Each advertisement, instruction, announcement must include a contact name, phone number and an email address of individual(s) responsible for coordinating the above.
- All Email Broadcast should be submitted 72 hours in advance.
- The content of the email broadcast should not contain any details or the name of developer’s company or its telephone numbers.
- Only HTML files will be accepted for submission
- The announcements are only emailed to Omantel.net.om users.