Omantel’s Conference Call helps you connect with businesses in different locations through mobile and landline phones. The service enables you to book and set up audio conferences, and invite people through an easy-to-use web portal.
|One Time Registration Fee||10 OMR|
|Monthly Tariff||10 OMR|
|Local Calls*||International Calls|
|Toll free number||Host will be charged the standard toll free calling rates for local calls||The caller will be charged based on the international calling rates of the service provider.|
|Dial in through regular fixed Line number||Applicable calling rates will apply as per the caller’s subscriber rate plan|
*Incoming calls will be charged as per the standard fixed or mobile line tariff.
To apply for the Conference Call service, you may:
- Apply online through Online Services omantel.om
- Print and Fill out the Fixed Business Broadband (PDF)application form and send it to your account manager or submit it to your nearest Omantel Counter. The required documents for Conference Call service:
- A signed and sealed guarantee letter from the establishment undertaking to settle all bills related to the internet service (letter using the official letterhead is required. Photocopies and Computer prints are not accepted)
- A verified copy of the Commercial Registration Certificate
- A verified copy of the authorized signatures
- PRO’s ID and Labour Card to be verified
- A letter of authorization from the establishment to the PRO
- All documents should bear the company’s official stamp For more information about Business Broadband, call 24 24 2888 or email us at email@example.com