- Supports quality of service (QoS) with SLA monitoring
- Enables other value added services to be added on top
- Best for real time data and mission critical applications
- Ideal to route traffic between corporate or data center locations
- Avoids need for a dedicated leased line
- Ease of network extension
- Tailor-made solutions for individual business requirements
The strength of the service lies in its capacity for “any-to-any” connectivity, with the shortest hop count between branches. This is especially useful for global networking where latency is increased as packets travel over long geographical distances.
IP/MPLS VPN from Omantel can act as a common platform for a wide range of service types like multimedia, VoIP and videoconferencing.