Omantel eSIM Service
Accommodate multiple numbers which you can add, delete and configure right from your iPhone's settings, with eSIM! Switch between private and business numbers in a single phone without the need to physically swap cards in the phone.
How it works
eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a mobile account number without having to use a physical SIM card. The new iPhone XS, iPhone.XS Max and iPhone XR feature dual SIM with a nano SIM and an eSIM.
eSIM is available for all Baqati postpaid and Hayyak prepaid plans.
How to purchase
1. Subscribe to eSIM by visiting your nearest Omantel outlet.
2. Get a QR code through a physical voucher.
How to activate
Activating your eSIM is simple. Please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that your phone is connected to the internet via a Wi-Fi.
2. Go to Settings Cellular.
3. Tap Add Cellular Plan and the camera will automatically launch.
4. Use your phone to scan the QR code – in the eSIM activation voucher.
5. Your eSIM is now ready to use.
6. Cellular plan label: After your second plan is activated, label your plans. For example, you can label one plan Primary and the other plan Secondary.
7. Default line: Choose the usage mode (voice line and cellular data) from the options menu and select your default line.
Huawei P40 5G
Samsung Galaxy Ultra 5G
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
Samsung Galaxy S20
|Samsung Galaxy Fold.
|iPhone XS Max