More option for further customization of your plan
Postpaid to Prepaid Money Transfer allows postpaid subscribers to transfer a certain amount of credit to Omantel prepaid customers.
How does it work?
Set your pin:
- In order to start transferring, set your PIN as follows:
Send *444*xxxx*xxxx# then call (select any 4-digit number as your PIN to replace xxxx).
For example: *444*2222*2222# call.
- A confirmation message will be received as follows:
“PIN set. Your new PIN is 2222”.
- To change PIN:
Send *444*1111*2222#. 1111 is the old PIN, 2222 is the new pin.
- Now you can start transferring as follows:
Send *444*PIN*928XXXXX*1000# call
For example: *444*2222*92859566*1000# call.
- A confirmation message will be received stating the transaction has been successfully processed.
- The amount transferred is limited to 30 OMR per month.
- You can transfer any amount starting from 100 Baisa to 10 OMR per day (in multiples of 10 Baisa)
- Each transfer will cost 10 Baisa in addition to the amount transferred.
- The service will only be available for Residential numbers.
- The service will not work for duty numbers, service numbers and NAMA.
Connect with family and friends across the world
60 second pulse rate
Off-Peak rates available
The service makes it safe
and easy to transfer credit
to your Hayyak friends and family.