Omantel brings BlackBerry®, the world’s leading solution for connecting mobile users to customers, colleagues and information that drive business. Whether you need to check your email on the go, return a phone call, quickly send a text message, or look up information on the Internet, consider a BlackBerry® solution from Omantel.
BlackBerry® for Mada Plans
Omantel Mobile offers a wide range of BlackBerry® plans to meet the different requirements of the Mada postpaid customers.
Mada BlackBerry® plans are offered as an add-on service to the customer’s choice of a Mada plan.
|Plan||Monthly subscription (OMR)||BBM, Emails & Attachments||Included Local usage||Included roaming usage (BBM, Emails & Attachments)|
|BBM||4||Unlimited||500 MB||Standard Roaming Charges|
|Lite||8.9||Unlimited||2 GB||Standard Roaming Charges|
|National*||18.5||Unlimited||5 GB||10 MB**|
|International*||29.5||Unlimited||10 GB||60 MB**|
- * Please note, not all countries are covered in the BB International package, for a full list of countries that are covered, please click here.
- ** Note: “BlackBerry® data usage for international roaming beyond 10MB or 60MB per month as well as all data usage of other access point names (APN) such as wap and taif would be charged as per the applicable international roaming rates."
- - Unlimited usage is not applicable with BlackBerry 10 devices
Visit BlackBerry® for Hayyak page for more information about Hayyak prepaid BlackBerry® offerings.
Subscribe via SMS:
- To subscribe or to change your existing BlackBerry® plan, send SMS with “BlackBerry” or “BB” to 90003 and follow the instructions.
- To set up your email account, please go to Email settings on your handset and select one of the email set up options.
- To get your usage details and data balance send “D” to 90099
- To unsubscribe from the service send an SMS with “unsub” to 90003
- BlackBerry® SMS activation is limited to the BIS service only.
BlackBerry® Internet Solution
For personal and small business use
If you're looking to gain a competitive edge, increase your productivity, and save time throughout your day, the BlackBerry® Internet Solution™ is the wireless solution to always be connected to the Internet and access all your personal and professional emails.
The BlackBerry® Internet Solution™ provides you with the ability to have your personal or work email pushed automatically to your BlackBerry® device from multiple Internet Service Provider (ISP) email accounts.
The BlackBerry® Internet Solution™ can provide automatic wireless synchronization of read, deleted and sent emails from your BlackBerry® device to your supported ISP email account.
Users with multiple accounts can choose from which address to send an email. You can also download ring tones, themes, wallpapers, applications, etc. or browse the Internet using the WAP Browser.
- One device for all communication needs
- Easy to use
- Simple set-up through the device or via your PC
- Associate up to 10 email accounts, including Yahoo!®, AOL®, MSN®, Gmail® or POP3 Internet Service Providers (ISP)
- Individual email accounts easily accessible through icons on your BlackBerry®. Click on each icon to see the incoming and outgoing messages related to the email account
- Optional BlackBerry® email account (e.g. xxxxx@omanmobile.BlackBerry.com)
- Always be connected to the Internet and use multiple practical email features including out of office reply, customizable signature and choice of “Sent From” addresses
- View popular attachments in color (JPEG, BMP, TIFF, Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Corel®, WordPerfect® and Adobe® PDF)
- SSL data transmission and onboard data encryption
Disclaimer: “BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.”